Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Honest Company Disposable Diapers (Choose Your Size and Count)
OUR BEST DIAPERING EXPERIENCE EVER! Honest Clean Conscious Diapers are designed with safe plant-based materials, a wetness indicator (so you know when it?s time for a fresh one), enhanced blowout protection, and advanced absorption for dry, healthy-looking booties. Our most earth conscious diapers yet feature a wetness indicator, better absorption & blowout protection, cloud-like comfort and unique features for each babe stage ? all while using less material and helping save over 7000 trees every single year.
- Mindful of babe?s delicate skin and the environment ? finally a diaper that doesn?t ask you to compromise
- The cutest prints and comfiest fit for less sag + more swag
- Stretchy Sides with flex + strength for those wiggles + wobbles
- Quilted Bubble Liner quickly draws wetness away for dryness you can touch
- Diaper Duty Wetness Indicator because it?s nice to know when your babe has gone
- Plant-Based Materials made with sustainably harvested, Totally Chlorine-Free fluff pulp
- Quick Absorb Channels keep leaks under wraps for dryness on the fly
- A more efficient, sustainable design that uses less material while providing better absorption and more comfort?saving over 7,000 trees every single year!
- To make the core of the diaper, we harvest wood from sustainably managed pine + spruce trees in Scandinavia, which is then turned into fluff pulp at a Swedish mill using Totally Chlorine-Free processing ? aka no dioxins (toxic chemicals) in our waterway
- Made without latex, fragrance, or parabens
- Uses a plant-based backsheet, and our new, more efficient design reduces the amount of material used in each diaper
- Our diapers are cruelty-free and never tested on animals
Brand: The Honest Company
Features: No features description available
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.80 x 9.02 x 8.84 Inches
There are no reviews yet.