Graco Affix Highback Booster Seat with Latch System, Atomic
Graco’s Affix Highback Booster Car Seat with Latch System helps safely transport your "big kid" from 30 to 100 lb and up to 57" tall. It provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its one-hand front-adjust Latch system, making self-buckling easier for your independent child. While the purpose of the Latch (Since the Latch system only secures the booster seat to the vehicle in this application and is not used for installation, it may be used regardless of the weight of the child (up to the maximum weight recommendation of the seat) in the Affix Youth Booster is to secure the booster to the vehicle seat while the booster is unoccupied and help facilitate independent buckling, you will secure your child in the booster seat with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt. The seat has an integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment to keep child’s drinks and favorite things within arm’s reach.
- Helps safely transport your ?big kid? from 30-100 lb and up to 57" tall
- One-hand front adjust Latch system secures booster to vehicle seat
- Secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place while seat is unoccupied
- Keeps booster seat steady for easy self-buckling for your independent child
- Front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
- AFFIX HIGHBACK BOOSTER ATOMIC
Assembled Product Weight: 9.11 lb
Manufacturer Part Number: 1852665
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.50 x 15.00 x 26.50 Inches
There are no reviews yet.