Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Similac Alimentum with 2′-FL HMO, Ready-to-Feed Baby Formula, 32-fl oz Bottle (Case of 6)
Similac Alimentum Infant Formula with 2?-FL HMO is the first and only hypoallergenic infant formula with 2?-FL HMO, a uniqueimmune-nourishing ingredient. It starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity in most babies within 24 hours,* soyour baby can start feeling better today.* Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready to Feed without DHA, ARA, 2?-FL HMO, lutein, and betacarotene in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow?s milk protein sensitivity. Data on File,Study AC84, August 2004. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Our formula is suitable for lactose sensitivity and has broken-downprotein that is easy to digest for babies with food allergies or colic due to protein sensitivity
- START FEELING BETTER TODAY: Similac Alimentum starts reducing colic symptoms due toprotein sensitivity within 24 hours in most infants*
- WITH AN IMMUNE-NOURISHING INGREDIENT: First and only hypoallergenic formula with2?-FL HMO, an immune-nourishing ingredient
- EBT ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP) benefits in select stores; The SNAP name is a service mark of the US Department ofAgriculture The USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
- In select stores; The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture; USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
Food Form: Liquids
Manufacturer: Abbott Laboratories
Nutrient Content Claims: Corn-Free, Lactose-Free
Baby Formula Stage: Baby
Form: Ready to Feed
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.95 x 3.21 x 8.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.